Our chainsaw carving classes are a unique experience to learn to make a little saw dust and turn a log into a carving of your very own. If you’ve ever wanted to learn the art or carving and don’t know where to start, or you’ve been carving for a while and would like to advance your skills- our chainsaw carving class will guide you through the processes from start to finish. We have a couple of classes to choose from, so you can decide which one fits for you. Please contact us for information on upcoming carving classes- by phone Joe at 612-363-5842 or message us!
We want you to be successful so as part of the success we supply the following items:
- Electric tools and assorted bits.
- Markers, Gas and Bar Oil
- Files to Sharpen,
- Lift tables to raise carvings
- Air Compressor
- and 2 logs
- Students must provide:
- small saw with 12” dime tip. (we can rent you one and we also have special pricing at our local dealer)
- Leg chaps, Hearing protection.
- Safety glasses.
- Appropriate clothing for working outside all day.